Monday 18 July 2011

"Emotions of Life" Exhibition superbly successful!

"Emotions of Life" by Carol Knudsen
"In My Friend I find a Second Self" by Carol Knudsen
If you haven't already seen Carol Knudsen's virtual Exhibition, "Emotions of Life" you're missing out on a wonderful visual treat.  190 Visitors since it opened on Saturday afternoon, making this a superbly successful exhibition.
.
Comments in the Guestbook were 100 per cent 5 star rating for Carol's work.  I must admit that I was very emotional and just a bit tearful by the end of this wonderful day.  Thanks so much to everybody who attended.

As well as showing my own work, I will regularly be holding exhibitions of artists whose work I admire, so I hope you will bookmark ChrisArmytage Photographic Art and come back again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment